BASS LAKE ASSOCIATION
The Honey Bee Festival
Saturday October 2nd, 2021
- A signature event jointly produced by the Township of Georgian Bay and the Georgian Bay Biosphere
- An annual event to help educate on the importance of saving the bees.
- An opportunity to educate, inform and protect all of our pollinators, and to support an ever growing community of apiaries in the area.
The Bala Cranberry Festival
Friday October 15th to Sunday October 17th, 2021
- The festival returns this year live in person!
- Tickets, for specified time slots, must be purchased in advance as part of the COVID safety plan to allow the event to take place in person.
- Admission provides access to midway rides, live music entertainment, busker entertainment, art exhibition, use of in town shuttle buses, and many other activities.
- Bass Lakes’s own Justin Wray will be a featured artist at the festival.
Muskoka Oktoberfest - New for 2021!!
Thursday October 20th to Sunday October 23rd, 2021
- Save the Dates!
- This is a new initiative from Muskoka Tourism and the Chambers of Commerce in Muskoka Lakes, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, and Huntsville/Lake of Bays.
- Plans are shaping up for Oktoberfest themed fun in our craft breweries, restaurants, and service clubs across Muskoka.
- Expect music, Oktoberfest dining choices, and lots of lederhosen!
- More info to come… we’ll make it available as soon as we have it.
- LINK HERE to see the informational/promotional video.
Page still under construction...
Check back again for links to additional resources of interest as we move through the seasons.
A compendium of seasonal events and activities happening throughout the Muskoka Region
- Featuring a FunRun, a Marketplace and an Art Walk… and this year, an interactive acoustical virtual event with Our Lady Peace, filmed right here on beautiful Georgian Bay.
- Tickets available at the Honey Bee Festival website.
Find Local Events and a Community Calendar in the newly re-formatted weekly Bass Lake Update...