BASS LAKE ASSOCIATION
Bass Lake Updates
Click on the links below to access the updates for the current - 2023 - year:
- January 26th 2023 Bass Lake Update: Kelly Shires Pancake Breakfast, District of Muskoka Second Home Survey, Fire and Ice Bracebridge, Muskoka Lakes Chamber of Commerce Love Local 14 Days of Giveaways, Muskoka Makers: Discover the Passion of Photography, Fine Films Gravenhurst presents The Good House
- March 23rd 2023 Bass Lake Update: Spring Ice Safety Update, Love Your Lake Reports are coming, 2023 Bass Lake Photo Contest
- April 6th 2023 Bass Lake Update: Water Level Update, Bell Rural Internet, Healthcare in Muskoka, Watersheds Canada Resources and upcoming Webinars
- April 27th 2023 Bass Lake Update: Ben Roberts, Burn Permits, Watersheds Canada "Taking the First Step" Video Recording, Muskoka Maple Festival, Muskoka Lakes Museum, Long and McQuade Gravenhurst, YMCA Girlz Unplugged, Rotary Luau & Leis Gala, Port Carling Legion Scrap Metal Collection
- April 28th 2023 Bass Lake Update: Ben Roberts Visitation and Celebration of Life
- April 29th 2023 Bass Lake Update: Ben Roberts Obituary
- May 18th, 2023 Bass Lake Update: Fire Safety, Request for community Fireworks Ban, Emergency Road Closure, Saving Our Turtles webinar, Helping Local Wildlife, Short Term Rental Update, 2023 Bracebridge Lions Charity Golf Tournament, Muskoka IDEA Project, MAOHT Patient and Famiyl Advisors, 2023 Muskoka Quilt Show
- May 19th, 2023 Special Edition: Fireworks Ban
- May 30th, 2023 Special Edition: TOTAL FIRE BAN, Muskoka Road 169 Closure - Update
- June 1st, 2023 Bass Lake Update: Fire Ban, Burn By-Law, Gravenhurst Fine Films, Rosseau Lake College PowWow, Country Gold at the Bala Legion, Pan Caribbean Dinne and Steel Pan in Port Carling, Bala Season Opener, The Pearl Market, Quilt Show, Fraud Awareness, Five Secrets to Digital Marketing Success, Giant (Mactier) Community Garage Sale, Volunteer Opportunities (Muskoka Lakes Museum, Gravenhurst Car Show)
- June 4th, 2023 Special Thank You: From the Roberts and Goodwin Families
- June 9th, 2023, Bass Lake (Mini) Update: TOTAL FIRE BAN remains in effect, July 1st AGM (change in start time)
- June 15th, 2023, Bass Lake Update: AGM, Dock Rock 2023, Volunteers needed, Garbage Etiquette, SHort Term Rental ByLaw Survey, Dark Sky ByLaw Update, Boat for Sale, Lawn Bowling and Golf Croquet, Father's Day Cruise, Muskoka Lakes Museum Open House, Bala Season Opener, Discover Bracebridge, End Homelessness in Muskoka, MAHC Celebrates Nationsl Indigenous People's Day, Ontario By Bike, Muskoka Lakes Museum Needs Volunteers, Gravenhurst Car Show needs volunteers
- June 22nd, 2023, Bass Lake Update: Be Wake Aware, Wake-boating etiquette, iSampleON - Invasive Species Monitoring Programme, Short Term Rental Bylaw and Survey, SWS Bala Summer Ski SHow Opener, Muskoka Extreme Summer Camp Registration Open, Bala Season Opener, Help Aspen Valley win $20K,
- June 29th, 2023, Bass Lake Update: BLA Ad Hoc Beaver Committee Report, Dock Rock 2023, Fire Ban, Volunteers Needed, Township of Muskoka Lakes Strategic Plan Communications Strategy Community Survey, Short Term Rental Open House and Survey, Roadside Mowing, Bala Library Story Time, Live Music at Jack and Stella, Summer Farmers' Markets, Hospice Muskoka 24/7 Referral Line
- July 2nd, 2023, Bass Lake (Mini) Update: Dock Rock 2023
- July 6th, 2023, Bass Lake Update: AGM 2023 Draft Minutes, New BLA Board of Directors Members, Dock Rock 2023, ByLaw Complaints process, Hospice Muskoka Advance Care Planning Workshop, Fire Ban, New BL Webmistress, Forst Fires Year to Date, Understanding Restricted Fire Zones, Building Wildfire Resilience, Roadside Mowing, Floating raft for sale, Help Wanted JD Cleaning and Concierge, Missing Floatie Dock, Art on a Shelf, Vintage Boat Show, Bala Meals on Wheels, Aspen Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Muskoka Lakes Job Board, Gravenhurst YMCA Blood Donor event, Hospice Muskoka 24/7 Referral Line, Turtle Guardians, Ontario Turtle Conservation Centre and Kawartha Turtle Trauma Centre,
'Go Jump in the Lake!'
Photo by Vanessa Ford
Grand Prize Winner
2022 Bass Lake Photo Contest
Most Recent Updates...
Introducing the all new Bass Lake Update...
- Launched on May 17th, 2022
- Delivered via Mail Chimp
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted contacts.