BASS LAKE ASSOCIATION
BASS LAKE EXCHANGE
Under 100 hours use... Gas powered, electric start,
4 120 V plugs, 1 120V/240V plug
Contact Julie or Bruce....
Phone 705-375-2468 or text 818-593-9937
- All items purchased many years ago from Killbear Pottery.
- Hand potted by Jan Hinchcliffe.
- All but the large vase have actually never been used... they have lived on the shelf as decorative items
- All food safe glazes.
- Round Vase (approx 8" tall) - $30
- Wide mouthed jug (approx 6" tall) - $25
- Syrup jug (approx 5" tall) - $25
- Teapot (approx 3.5" tall) - $25
- Tall Lizard Vase (approx 12" tall) - $30
What bargains can be found at Bass Lake?
This section is dedicated to posting items for sale, wanted items, or lost and found items.
Please note that you must be a member of the Bass Lake Association to post any items.
To post an item, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to e-mail us back when the item has been sold - or found - so we can remove the posting.
Lost and Found
BED IN A BAG - Twin/Single
- 1 Twin Conforter
- ‘Pipeline’ style by MiZone
- Blue Striped
- 1 co-ordinating pillow sham (not shown)
- 1 co-ordinating decor pillow
- 2 Twin Sheet Sets
- Signature 200 by Tommy Hilfiger
- Dark Blue
- 1 Fitted Twin Mattress Cover
- Studio 707
- White, Hypo-allergenic
- 12 inch pocket
- Enid Wray at 705-375-4614
One large white dock buoy... noticed missing on October 18th
Missing from adjacent to the Crown Land at the end of Kendon Road
As pictured, but minus the buoy rope.
Contact: Enid Wray, 705-375-4614
Sept 4th: An Aussie Chiller hat-size medium in little middle bay on east side of north arm.
Contact: Mike Greenwood, 2032-2 Berners Rd. or 905-467-2972
- Purchased at the Christmas One of a Kind show many many years ago
- Designed to hang, they each have a glass loop on the top, but they also stand
- Asking $30 each, or $50 for the pair
August 24th... Plastic 'beach ball' type ball... on the larger side, combination of clear and light blue panels.
Has distinct special feature to it.
Don't let the picture fool you.. it is in pristine condition... some air was let out in order to be able to transport it via kayak from where it was found adrift in the very southernmost point of the lake... it oculd have blown in from anywhere...
Contact: Send an e-mail to email@example.com
BETH BARRY POTTERY
- Vintage hand painted pottery.
- Pattern: Pink Peonies.
- Purchased approx. 30 years ago from her studio in Bracebridge.
- Small vase (approx. 4" tall) - $30
- Candlesticks (approx 4.5" tall) - $30 each, $50 for the pair
- Set (vase and 2 candlesticks) - $75
Pink floater ring, as pictured.
On the Brydon dock for you to pick up at your convenience.
See map for dock location.
Presume this went adrift at the peak of the high water on Bass Lake thia fall.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know where to collect your items