BASS LAKE ASSOCIATION
BASS LAKE EXCHANGE
LOST WATER SKI
- Blue O'Brien water ski
- Lost on Sunday, September 3rd
CONTACT: Martie Simon at 416-605-3518
- All items purchased many years ago from Killbear Pottery.
- Hand potted by Jan Hinchcliffe.
- All but the large vase have actually never been used... they have lived on the shelf as decorative items
- All food safe glazes.
- Round Vase (approx 8" tall) - $25
- Wide mouthed jug (approx 6" tall) - $20
- Syrup jug (approx 5" tall) - $20
- Teapot (approx 3.5" tall) - $20
Locally - as in Bass Lake! - owned and operated JD Cleaning and Concierge is growing and looking to add an additional Team member!
- If you enjoy cleaning, and laughing an awful lot throughout your workday…send us a message!
- LINK HERE to access their add for a Cottage/Residential Cleaner
Missing from the Tulloch's at 1021 Hallett's Road - afternoon of Thursday July 6th
- Our floatie dock with green flip up seats has gone astray.
- Please keep your eyes open
CONTACT: Yvonne Tulloch at 1012 Hallett's Road if you have any information about this missing item.
Nothing to advise regarding at present...
Lost and Found
One 4 board section from an in and out pipe dock.
- Missing section includes cleat.
- Similar as shown in photo.
Noticed missing on Monday May 23rd, 2022 from 1145 Kendon Road - near the end of the road towards the Crown land.
Contact: Julie Chisholm at email@example.com
What bargains can be found at Bass Lake?
This section is dedicated to posting items for sale, wanted items, or lost and found items.
Please note that you must be a member of the Bass Lake Association to post any items.
To post an item, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to e-mail us back when the item has been sold - or found - so we can remove the posting.